- The sharing of information and ideas on rose cultivation and exhibition with fellow members
- A monthly newsletter, The Peninsula Rosarian, containing monthly rose care tips, how-to pieces and a calendar of upcoming local, regional and national rose events
- Monthly membership meetings with guest speakers covering a wide range of rose-related topics, access to Consulting Rosarians, and much more*
- Weekly Social Chats via Zoom on Thursdays
- Questions to Consultation Rosarians
- Free four-month membership in the American Rose Society
- Instructional materials on how to care for and exhibit roses
- Invitations to special activities – picnics, garden tours, etc.
- A listing of favorite roses of the Peninsula Rose Society
- Monthly meetings are held between 7:00pm-9:00pm on the third Tuesday of each month (except for July and December) at the Veterans Memorial Senior Center (1455 Madison Avenue, Redwood City). Monthly meetings are now held in person. There will be special guest speakers, a critique of rose exhibition, drawing of give-away roses and much more.
Fees are prorated for those joining after July 1.
Mail or bring it with a check to the next meeting.